Make questions to get the underlined words as answers. (Haz preguntas para obtener la información subrayada como respuesta)
- The shop opens at 10 o’clock.
WHAT TIME DOES THE SHOP OPEN?
- He goes to the cinema in his free time.
WHERE DOES HE GO IN HIS FREE TIME?
- They usually go to work by car.
- Kate has a shower every morning.
- Mary goes to school in the morning.
- Mary goes to the music school in the evening.
- Martin comes from Britain.
- I buy books every month.
- John always has coffee for breakfast.
- Susan teaches Mathematics.
- Peter washes his hair twice a week.
- John and Mary finish work at 6 0’clock.
- Stephen goes to the pub on Friday afternoons.
- I swim in the sea in summer.
- Her husband goes to Potes every weekend.
- He goes to the theatre once or twice a year.
- Mary goes to bed at 2 p.m. on Saturday evenings.
- I buy Hola every Wednesday.
- He goes to football matches once every two weeks.
- Jane and Mary are twenty years old.
- He drinks water at lunchtime.
- Knut-Arne is Norwegian.