- What’s your surname?
- What’s your name?
- How do you spell it?
- What’s your address?
- What do you do? / What’s your job?
- What’s your email address?
- What’s your mobile number?
- What’s your phone number?
YOUR TYPICAL DAY
- What time do you get up?
- What do you have for breakfast?
- Where do you have lunch?
- How do you go to work or class?
- When do you have dinner?
- What do you do after dinner?
- What time do you go to bed?
WHERE YOU LIVE
- Do you live in a house or a flat?
- Do you live near here?
- What’s your postcode?
- How many bedrooms are there?
- Is there a bus stop near you?
- Are there any shops near you?
- What time did you get up this morning?
- Did you go out last Friday night?
- Where did you have dinner yesterday?
- How did you come to class today?
- What did you have for lunch yesterday?
- Where did you go on holiday last summer?
- What are you going to do after this class?
- Are you going to bed early tonight?
- What time are you going to get up tomorrow?
- Where are you going to have lunch tomorrow?
- What are you going to do next weekend?
- Are you going to study English next year?
THINK OF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY
- What is his / her name?
- What does he / she do?
- Where does he / she live?
- How old is he / she?
- Is he / she married?
- Does he / she have any children?
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Say two things you can do in a park.
- Say three things you can have in a coffee bar.
- Say two things you can do with your mobile phone.
- Say three things you can buy in a supermarket.
- Say three things you can do in your town on a Saturday night.
- Where were you at this time yesterday?
- Were you in bed last Sunday at 9.30 in the morning?
- Were you alone last night?
- Were you at home yesterday afternoon at 5.30?
- Who were you with last Saturday night?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF…? (I like him / her. // I don’t like him / her.)
- —– (an actor)
- —– (a singer or a group)
- —– (an actress)
- —– (a TV personality)
- —– (a TV programme)
TIME AND DATES
- What time is it now?
- What time does this class start?
- What time do shops usually open in Spain / in your country?
- What’s the date today?
- When is your birthday?
- When does this course finish?