MAKE QUESTIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING ANSWERS.
1. He had a cigarette this morning.
When did he have a cigarette?
2. He went to the gym after the lesson.
Where did he go after the lesson?
3. Yes, we watched TV yesterday.
Did you watch TV yesterday?
4. He had lunch in a restaurant.
Where did he have lunch?
5. They studied History at Oxford.
Where did they study History?
6. I was alone in class yesterday.
When were you alone?
7. I stayed in because I was tired.
Why did you stay in bed?
8. We went to bed at 11.
What time did you go to bed?
9. Yesterday afternoon I met some friends.
What did you do yestreday afternoon?
10. I was born on 3rd March 1985.
When were you born?
11. On 2nd April, Terry went to Montreal.
Where did Terry go on 2nd April?
12. He listened to pop music yesterday evening.
When did he listen to pop music?
13. I last went to the cinema one month ago.
When did you last go to the cinema?
14. Last summer, we visited Rome.
What did you do last summer?