THERE IS / THERE ARE
- Penguins / the Arctic?
- Polar bears / the Arctic?
- Tea / India?
- Windmills / Egypt?
- Kiwis / China?
- Kangaroos / River Amazon?
- Pyramids / Holland?
- Diamonds / Sweden?
- Crocodiles / Australia?
- Pandas / New Zealand?
- Petrol / Arabia?
- Oranges / Asturias?
1. Are there penguins in the Arctic? No, there aren’t. There are penguins in the Antarctic.
2. Are there polar bears in the Arctic? Yes, there are.
3. Is there tea in India? Yes, there is.
4. Are there windmills in Egypt? No, there aren’t. There are windmills in Holland / in La Mancha…
5. Are there kiwis in China? Yes, there are.
6. Are there kangaroos in the River Amazon? No there aren’t. There are knagaroos in Australia.
7. Are there pyramids in Holland? No, there aren’t. There are pyramids in Egypt / in Mexico.
8. Are there diamonds in Sweden? No, there aren’t. There are diamonds in South Africa.
9. Are there crocodiles in Australia? Yes, there are.
10. Are there pandas in New Zealand? No, there aren’t. there are pandas in China.
11. Is there petrol in Arabia? yes, there is.
12. Are there oranges in Asturias? No, there aren’t. there are oranges in Valencia…